Modern cosmetic dentistry
We understand that modern people want to have not only healthy, but also beautiful teeth. Smile is one’s business card. But sometimes it happens that for whatever reason one cannot freely smile and fully express oneself.
If you look into the mirror and think that your smile can be more beautiful, modern cosmetic dentistry offers all possibilities to improve it. We will individually evaluate every smile and will find the most appropriate solution. Psychologists have shown that beautiful smile not only improves the appearance, but also adds confidence. If you decide to improve your smile, this is an opportunity not only to improve your looks, but also to feel great!
Our dental professionals listen to your needs and offer the most appropriate solutions for you. Our clinic is being improved constantly – latest technologies and treatments are used to create individually perfect smiles. We love our work and we appreciate the fact that you choose our clinic “Pilėnė“ in Vilnius. Therefore, we strive to ensure top-quality services, pleasant communication and comfortable environment. We want you to feel comfortable and confident.
Modern cosmetic dentistry specialist will give you detailed information about what exactly should be done to make your smile flawless. Depending on the situation, our dentists can perform teeth whitening, esthetic fillings, esthetic prosthetics, esthetic implantation, orthodontic treatment, laser treatment, as well as other procedures offered by modern cosmetic dentistry. For example, your teeth can be decorated with a variety of dental jewelry.
Our clinic has medical equipment required to provide all modern cosmetic dentistry services in one place. We were among the first in Lithuania to offer you CEREC 3D (esthetic ceramic restorations produced at dental office) and laser dentistry. Our clinic is specialized in laser cosmetic dentistry, and all kinds of therapeutic dentistry. We believe that smile is one of the most beautiful gifts of nature, so we try to maximally replicate its naturalness.
Possibilities of modern prosthetic dentistry:
Before (metal ceramics)
After (CEREC all-ceramics)
Dental professional will individually evaluate your case and will offer specific measures to make your smile perfect. Depending on the situation, you may be offered a teeth whitening, esthetic fillings, esthetic prosthetics, esthetic implantation, orthodontic treatment or laser treatment. Teeth can also be decorated with a variety of dental jewelry. To check whether you are in need of cosmetic dental services, take a test below.
Individual self-evaluation (performed by patient):
Based on the individual requirements for your smile, psychological comfort:
- Is your smile defective?
- Do you avoid showing your teeth or cover your mouth when smiling?
- Has looking into beautiful smiles in magazines and advertisements ever induced desire to have the same?
- Do you avoid photographing with an open smile?
- Would you smile more often if you had a more beautiful smile?
- Would you like to change your smile?
Based on the visual assessment of your smile. Stand in front of a mirror and try to get a broad, natural smile:
- Are your teeth discolored (yellowed, darkened, spotty)?
- Are large gaps present between your teeth?
- Is/are any tooth/teeth missing?
- Are your teeth misaligned (crowded, protruding)?
- Are your upper teeth not in line with the upper lip?
- Do any of your teeth look too big/too small; too wide/too narrow; too short/too long?
- Does the central line between the teeth not coincide with the center line of the face?
- Are teeth incisal edges uneven, chipped?
- Does smiling reveal gums more than 2mm?
- Is the gum line asymmetrical?
- Are darkened, unnatural-looking fillings/crowns visible when smiling?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you need to improve your smile.
Professional smile evaluation principles (evaluated by dentist):
- Age, gender, face shape, teeth shape, color, location in the arc (are gaps, bottlenecks present);
- Teeth height, width, ratio with the other teeth;
- Dental symmetry with the central axis of the face;
- Teeth ratio with gums (gums should be visible up to a maximum of 2 mm when smiling);
- Dental line symmetry;
- Quality of existing fillings, crowns.
Since our clinic has medical equipment required to provide all modern cosmetic dentistry services in one place. We were among the first in Lithuania to offer you CEREC 3D (esthetic ceramic restorations produced at dental office) and laser dentistry. Our clinic is specialized in laser cosmetic dentistry, and all kinds of therapeutic dentistry. We believe that smile is one of the most beautiful gifts of nature, so we try to maximally replicate its naturalness.